Out Of Memory MD3

Paulo Cupertino de Lima 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 2

Image 1525

These are the memory specifications of my system, when I try to send the project to my HMI, it goes into safe mode with the following message Out of memory, could anyone help me to solve this problem, 

thank you

Answered

no reply from IQAN connect server?

Kevin 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 2

We have tried accessing a machine remotely and have the following message, is this a problem a Parker end? We have tried 2 PC's and have the same message.

Image 1524

LIN compatibility ?

J Kelly 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 5

Hello, 

Does IQANdesign support devices which communicate using the LIN protocol?

The aim is to use this device for standard parameters such as voltage, current and charge.  

An example to illustrate this would be useful. 

Thank you

Test connection to system before project check

Kevin 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Jonas Bengtsson 5 years ago 3

Sometimes (due to our own fault) we forget to check the system is either connected to the computer properly or ignition is switched on. Our projects typically take a good 5-10s to check, then when clicking send it errors saying system not connected, forcing us to re-select send project and go through the project check again. It does not sound like much time, but can sometimes be frustrating waiting for it top check again.

Is there a way of alerting you (after selecting send command) that the system is not connected so it doesn't close project check and force you to have to resend, then check the project again? Just an idea, other people may also find this useful.

IQAN Design 5.03.

Answered

Error, stopped critical

Giel Coopman 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Neeraj Chirmulay 5 years ago 7

In a new controller we tried to load a program, but did not succeed completely. Then the LED of the controller blinks 4 times red and 1 time yellow followed by 17 times yellow. And when we try again to connect, the master module can no longer be found. Is there something we can do?

Image 1514

SV Camera Lag Issue

fdube 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 10

Hi,

I have integrated the backup camera on our vehicle and I came across a lag issue with the camera and was wondering what the root cause was. Please see attached video (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wgs5htr8moqyss/IMG_4580.MOV?dl=0) . Maybe you guys could help.

I chose to go with a 50 ft M12 cable, and there is not much loose considering the fact that the box is 20 ft long.

( https://www.digikey.ca/products/en?keywords=wm15300-nd). 

I played with the following parameters in IQAN for the SV Camera

• Enable HDR: No
  • Max bitrate [mbps] : Toggled between 1 and 20. At 1, the image is really pixelized as on the attached photo. At 20, there is a lot of lag. The current setting is at 4, and the image quality is really poor with some lag. Considering the fact that this camera will be used to backup to a shipping dock, the small lag is a big concern for our customers.
  • Dimensions: I toggled between Wide 800x600and Narrow 160x120 with no interesting improvement.

Image 1510

Is there something here that I am missing? My though is that the wire is too long, but it is impossible for me to shorten it.

Best regards,

Answered

Limit Event counter Channel (ECNT)

Giel Coopman 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 2

Is it possible to limit an Event counter channel with a maximum and a minimum value?

Answer

Hi Giel, the event counter channel is typically limited in the "Increasing" and "Decreasing" columns when using the Object list method.  Similar limits can be used in the Qcode method. 

As an example:

In the increasing column:

A: Button 1 Press  (Single object)

B: ECNT<10

C: A and B

This would limit the event counter channel from increasing above a value of 10

Answered

ID-TAG

Hassan 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Chris Litwin 4 years ago 7

Do I have to connect the ID-Tag to my Master module even though I'm using only one master module MD4 and one expansion XA2 will be connected to it, can anyone help me with this?

Thanks 

Answer

From the MD4 instruction book it states an MD4 always needs a tag. Without a tag it will start in safe mode.

Answered

Invalid context when upgrading IQANdesign 5.03 to 5.04

mdonaldson 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 4

When I upgraded to IQANDesign 5.04 from 5.03 my project now has 1183 errors, with 99% of them being 'Invalid Context'. I can't seem to find a pattern as to what is wrong with particular snips of code.

Here is one example.

Image 1481

Can an Internal digital function be used to open a PDF

Mark Walser 5 years ago in IQANdesign 0

Would like a use Internal Digital in to select different PDFs based on some internal criteria or selections of the type of machine.