Simplify hiding display pages

Peter Nyman 5 years ago in IQANdesign 0

I request the possibility to use the positive flank of a digital channel to show a displaypage and the negative flank of the same digital to hide it again. This would save a lot of internal digitals. Today i often use an extra digital activated by not(the original digital). Maybe a checkbox close to the show/hide property called use flanks or hide on negative flank.

XA2[1]

sandy 5 years ago updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 5 years ago 1

HI All.I used XA2[1] for voltage and digital inputs for MD4,While testing I got "NO Contact" Error in RED color as I did not connect any expansion units.Can I give these input values directly to MD4 with CAN and without using Expansion unit XA2[1] connection?

Camera Feed on display. Connecting vs. Streaming

mdonaldson 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 2

We are having issues troubleshooting some infrequent camera issues and we can't find anything in the documentation.

Curious as the difference when the camera screen states 'Connecting' vs 'Streaming'

Connecting seems to be when no camera is present (IP Address not found?) but we can't seem to figure out what would make the camera screen display 'Streaming' but then this screen just stays up. We do not have immediate access to said camera so I can't do a packet sniff to see what network traffic drives this.

Thanks

Option to send only certain parameters to system?

Kevin 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 2

We would like to see the ability to have more options on the send dialogue box where it asks what parameters etc to send or reset. Sometimes we have multiple machines running software where we are tweaking small parts of a program prior to delivery by changing parameters and default values. Once we have a final piece of software we then insert it into the remaining machines but cannot reset default values because it will change all the other parameters in the software instead of what we have been tweaking. Can we have a way of selecting certain parameters to overwrite?

Select Case

Joe 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated 5 years ago 0

A 'Select Case' statement in QCode would be nice; much cleaner than a series of 'If, elseif' statements.

Fixed

Finite State Machines on the Application Logic Tab Bug

DJO 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 5 1 duplicate

There appears to be a Bug in the Finite State Machines.  When clicking through Finite State Machines that are identical but have different inputs for their transitions (for example: created by cutting and pasting and then updating the information in the transitions) the information in the transitions does not change even thought the "Chanel Name:" at the top of the page updates.  You must click out of the FSM to a different page and then back into the next one in order for the information to be updated correctly.  Please see pics below:

FIRST FSM (Data Is Correct):

Image 1579

SECOND FSM (Data Is Incorrect):

Image 1580

SAME FSM (After cilicking different page and then back into FSM Data Is Correct):

Image 1581

How to reset switch trigger to False for Amber and Green when in Red condition?

J Kelly 5 years ago in IQANdesign 0
Hello, 

I have created a Qcode using Enable/Disable SMC

Green // used to go to green from yellow when Message Enable >= 2

if (Message Enable >= 2 and Switch_Trigger_Now = True) then
Result:= True
endif

Red // used to remove the slider 

if (Message Enable = 0) then
endif

Amber //used to keep at Amber whether off or on when in state 1

if (Message Enable = 1 or Message Enable >= 2 and Switch_Trigger_Now = False) then
endif
if (Message Enable = 1 and Switch_Trigger_Now = True) then
endif

Image 1574
I would like for the Green and Amber buttons to reset to 0 when the Red state condition is met. 

Unfortunately the reset does not work after the user pushes the button and it stores the last value of the slider. However the condition of keeping the slider on when Amber and retaining to switch to Green is detectable. 

Are there any suggestions on how the Red state can be used to reset the slider button. 

I can also provide in file format if this helps. 

Is there a way to keep the switch button static to false when a certain condition is met?

J Kelly 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 1

I am trying to keep a button disabled even when a user touches the screen to try to enable. Is this possible in IQAN?