Location of channel after moving from master application to function group

Jamy 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 1

I'm using IQANdesign 5.04.14.5377. When laying out a new machines program, typically all the I/O is placed in the master application just as a place holder. Then, function groups are setup and the I/O is arranged into the desired function groups for programming the control logic. The issue is when a channel is dropped from the master app to the new function group, it lands way down the page. It take 20-30 sec. to grab the channel and move it back to the top of the page. is this a glitch or was this intended to be this way?  

Fixed

Save measure from multimeter

C. Drouaud 5 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 2

Hello, 

I have a bug/error every time I want to save measure from the multimeter (custom group of measure). IQANrun crash and I can't save my measure. 

Can you please check this out ? 

Thanks in advance

G11 problem

Ed Schippers 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 4

Hi,

I'm having trouble connecting the G11 to a MD4.

the bus i use is B, wiring checked, resistors checked.

security setting on always allow

but still no contact whith the G11

the status LED sends waiting signal

i made a can reading but it looks like that there is no reaction from the G11 because there is no difference in date when the G11 is disconnected

Image 1636

the last time i used this G11 is about 2, 2.5 years ago, is it possible that it does not work with design 5?

or is it just broken?

MD4 reboot

Gaynal Brierley 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 2

Is there a way to manually reboot an MD4?  Somehow the program is stuck on the start up page and will not proceed to operational pages.

Answered

TDA message from PCAN

Zach Dockter 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 5

I'm having trouble getting my MC43 to adjust date/time via the TDA message.

I am attempting to send the message through PCAN and I am simulating my display which has SA 18h.

The message I am sending is highlighted below 18D52718h

Time: 16:38:10

Date: 2019 May 21

TDA is enabled in the MC43 program and I am on CAN C.  Does it have to be on the diagnostic CAN bus in order to work?

Image 1630

Image 1631

Image 1632

Answer

Ah, i think see the problem.  Try sending 0x7D for both the hour and minute offsets.

COUT configuration

PRADEEP KRISHNA 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 5 years ago 1

I want to control COUT from 0-1500mA in MC41 with single directional in three states. 

How can I set parameters of COUT ?

IQAN Design 6

Rainer Vermaasen 5 years ago updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 5 years ago 1

There is already an appointment at the IQAN Design 6 is available?

CM0504 Software

Greg R 5 years ago updated 4 years ago 2

I am looking into using the CM0504 High Current Controller Module. The Users guide says that there is a diagnostic tool that is used to configure it. Where can I find that software?

J1939 DLC

Michael Muldoon 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 1

Is there a way to set the DLC of a j1939 frame out?