Fixed

Parameter value jumps after enabling Funtion Group

Edzard 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 3

I have found a problem with using parameter channels in combination with the enable of Function Groups.

The problem occurs when I want to adjust a parameter channel which is in a disabled Function Group. When I try to adjust the slider,  it jumps back to its old value upon release. So far, so good. But when I enable the Function Group, the slider jumps to the place where I released it last.

This means an unauthorized person can adjust all sliders and the values will be copied after login.

I tested this in simulation with IQAN Design 5.04 and a MD4-10" display.

Tilt display

Stacy Turner 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 1

Does anyone have an app that shows the position of a tilt sensor (graphically). Looking for some inspiration.

I'm getting Error although I select ( Continue Error = Yes ) about component.

Hüseyin Tursun 5 years ago in IQANscript updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 4

I'm getting Error although I select ( Continue Error = Yes ) about component. Why? I need to help this problem. Could you help me immediate, Please...

Image 1560
Fixed

Cannot remove multiple instances of "Library image group"

Jonas Bengtsson 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 5

I have 45 instances of empty "Library image group" under Images in my project. They cannot be deleted. I think they occurred after some type of import. Is there a way to fix my project?

Image 1557
Answered

Issues with get clone and get settings with USB

C. Drouaud 5 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 1

Hello,

We have issues to get clone and settings on MC2 V2.63, connecting with USB. Most of the time,the download starts but stops with error message "no reply form master module". 

Can it come from the unstable USB connection ? 

We are now using a CA-bus converter and IQAN 5. Should it resolve the problem ? 

Thanks in advance.

Logic Gates in Project Documetation

Zach Dockter 5 years ago in IQANdesign 0

Would it be possible to create logic gates for each output in the project documentation?

IQANdesign 5.04.13 released

We released a small maintenance update of IQANdesign (5.04.13) today. Available on check for updates and on 

https://www.iqan.se/store/downloads.html

Some IQANdesign PC fixes along with MD4 updates for cameras. 

See IQANdesign release notes for details.

An IQANrun 5.04.7 also released, details here

Answered

Speed sensor using IQAN

Hassan 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 3

Hello,

I would like to read Gear speed sensor P/N:01712ECD using IQAN I was wondering if in the iQAN design I only need to input that without any calibrations like then one we do for the analog output one if anyone has an idea let me know? 

Answered

TDA message to set date and time of MC43

Frank GUO 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by A DOMS 12 months ago 15

To setup the date and time for MC43, is that just sending TDA message (PGN54528) onto any CANBUS with any SA?

Currently, I would need to setup the date and time of MC43 by ProDisplay. The message (PGN54528) has been sent on CAN, but MC43 could not pick it up to adjust its date and time.

Answer

Hi Frank.

When i Tested this i just used the CAN database in design and added the TDA message from there.

I did this on a MD4 in a separate project and had a J1939 bus on bus A.

Then i had another project with the MC43 and TDA enabled and added a J1939 bus on A and connected the two modules on A.

But i noticed now when testing that if you are not sending correct values in your TDA it will not work.

For example the offset on the year(1985), locale minute(-125) and local hour(-125) needs to be correct.

so the sending part looks like this for me.