CM0504 current limit

Greg R 5 years ago updated by Edward Polzin 5 years ago 1

Regarding th CM0504 module. What is the time to trip for the 25A current limit? If a motor is powered and spikes above 25A, will cause the module to fault? And will it recover?

Closed loop velocity control

Jerry Rowe 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ryan Bland 747 6 months ago 3

I am working on a couple of projects where we want to use a PID loop for motor RPM control with encoders for feedback.

I set up the program with the encoders for feedback but when I run the simulation, the valve drive goes to zero when the encoder count matches the commanded speed. Based on this it appears the PID is set up for positioning. Can it be used for closed loop RPM control? 

Answered

JFIN destination specific pigeon

sandhya 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 2

unable to receive destination specific pigeons in iqan desgin version 5 ,Please help me by providing idea of how to configure destination specific JFIN pigeons  

Multi languages channel names

Andy Pauly 5 years ago in IQANdesign 0

Hello

The C-standards of a lot of mobile machines forces the machine-manufacture to have for the operator/driver 24x official EU-languages. Service technician only need to have up to 4x languages. That's the reason that the operation manual must be printed in 24x EU-official-languages and workshop manuals only up to 4x. 

I can set up in Parker IQAN only one multi-language block. Would it be possible to have two multi-languages blocks available: one for the operator, one for the service technician.

Regards

Andy Pauly

Fixed

Getting clone out of multi master display application

Ed Schippers 5 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 2

The multi master system i build has 3 MD4 displays.

0ne of the displays , not the head master, had some problems with the screen so needed replacement.

So I took a clone file of the system, using ethernet on the head master. the upload, specially from the other  displays, this took forever. around 2 hours. 

After getting the clone file, I send the file to the new display , disconnected the rest to safe time

This worked only partly, functionality was ok, but a lot of pictures of lamps and buttons were missing.

I send the clone to the complete system. again it took forever and with no better result.

Then downloaded the setting,  opened the clone file in design en uploaded from there, this again took ages.

This worked ok, after sending the settings all was running perfect.

What could have been the problem with the pictures?

And is there any way to speed up the process? 

LOAD WEIGHT

he mnr 5 years ago in IQANanalyze 0

Hi,

I have problem abut setting load weight on my IQAN, i want to add chanel for load weight, because i want to add chanel to overload too, but icant count how is the load

please help how i can solve it,

Regards

mnr

Expansion module IO for multiple Master modules

Greg R 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated 5 years ago 0

It would be nice if multiple master modules could access the same IO of a single expansion module. As it is now, one master module would have to pass the  value to the other module. This would also allow for redundant master modules.

Answered

export measure files from IQAN run to excel

Mark Walser 5 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 3

Is it possible to export a IQAN Run Measure File .irmx to excel?

Answer

Hi Mark, yes, it is possible to save a measure file in Excel.  To do this, when saving, click on the dropdown for file type and change it to Excel.

Russian language not showing

Michael Carlyle 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Mack 2 years ago 5

When the language is switched to Russian - the menus and messages are all blank even though in simulation they are all showing.  Is this a font issue?  Should I be using a different font for Russian?  It is set to default in the program.

Image 1670

Answered

EXCEL FILE

Hassan 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 5 years ago 2

I'm trying to let the user decide by using the Master display whether he wants to save the data in a measurement file or no. Is that possible to have a button which will allow me to Record the data in an Excel file? Does anyone have an idea how to do that?