Get logs by Canbus

Florent Mirieu de Labarre 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

Hello,

I would like send MD4-10 or MC42 error over Canbus. Like Canbus Error, Vref error, Open Load, ... how I can do that.

I would olso send a Can message each time there are a new log, it is possible ?

Regards

IQAN design payment

Frank GUO 4 years ago in IQANdesign 0

Is there any other payment method for IQANdesign subscription? Our account department could only do bank transfer.

Multiple TSC1 not working on IQAN 6

Cole Koster 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 3

I have to output 2 different TSC1 messages to the same engine (SA 0) from different source addresses to set max rpm and commanded rpm. I tested this out several months ago with IQAN 5.03 on an MC43FS and it worked fine using the method I found on this forum post:

https://forum.iqan.se/communities/1/topics/39-iqandesign-40-multiple-tsc-channels

Now when I try the same method (same JFOUT SAs and channel assignments) I get an error of no contact from one of the engine nodes. I noticed when I swap channel assignments for the 2 different JFOUTs, the 'No Contact' engine node turns green and the other engine node goes no contact. 

Is there something that has changed from IQAN 5 to 6 preventing the controller from reading 2 different J1939 nodes from the same address?

IQAN 5.03:

Image 1827

IQAN 6.01:

Image 1828

Thanks,

Cole

G11 Request rejected by remote user - HELP

Paul Dillon 4 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

I have been using G11 for a number of years and not had a problem, however, I've now had the same issue twice on two different machines this week.  I get the operator to give me the IQAN connect key and connect to the machine,  I get the normal message stating the machine is connected but then immediately it pops up 'you have been disconnected, request rejected by remote user'.  I have never connected to either machine remotley before but theres nothing different in their programs to normal. It has happen once this week with a machine in Ireland and just now with a machine in Shetland Isles. Is it something to do with the locations? G11 is enabled in both programs.  Any Ideas what could be the issue?  I wondered if it was a bug in IQANrun 6 but I've just successfully connected to a machine in London.

Memorizing Low and High on a voltage input

M S 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated 4 years ago 2

I have a voltage input that fluctuates from around 1.3 volts to 3.8 voltes one time each second.(Angle Sensor)

Is there any way to have a memory channel record the low voltage every cycle?

Answered

I have an IQAN system MD4-7" with a log system version IQAN version 4.07 with G11. Cannot create a CSV file, message target system too old or do you have a translator from IRF4 to exel file

DTD_SIOS 4 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

I have an IQAN system MD4-7" with a log system version IQAN version 4.07 with G11.

Cannot create a CSV file, message target system too old

or do you have a translator from IRF4 to exel file

Answered

PWM MAX MR (Modulation Ratio)?

Ethan Zeman 4 years ago updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 2

The valid range for the PWM Max MR is 100.  Does this mean the PWM be 100% on and 0% off (essentially a digital out)?  or is this a percentage value applied to the actual max (i.e. MAX MR = 100 is equivalent to a PWM wave form that is 95% on 5% off)?

Answered

Repeat CAN Message on another Channel

Rohan 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by mgoutier 4 years ago 5

Is there a way to receive a Generic CAN Message on one bus and transmit the same on another bus?
Trying to implement a gateway controller using MD3 here.

Multi master bus overload

C. Harp 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 4

I am curious if anyone has a project or data feedback on a multi master system with 6 master modules. I am looking at a system that needs 2 MC43's, 2 MD4's, and 2 MD3's. 

I plan to keep the master and diagnostic buses separated but I am concerned about overloading one or both buses. Does anyone have history with a multi master system with this many modules on it?