Fixed

MD4 horizontal positioning issue for grouped text/values

Pawel Pekala 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated 3 years ago 3

With text/values grouped and alignments set to "right" there is a problem with maintaining same horizontal positioning. 

Design 6

Image 1903

Enable JPIN and JPOUT Function Group Behavior

Chris Litwin 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 5

I'm experiencing, what I believe to be some, odd behavior while using function groups to enable/disable JPINs and JPOUTs in simulator. 

JPIN

When I  disable, then enable a function group containing JPINs they do not reactivate. It does not occur in the initial transition from disable to enable, but each time after that they do not come back online.

JPOUT

The JPOUTs in a disabled function group don't appear to ever be disabled. 

I have attached an example program.

ENABLE J1939 FXN GROUPS.idsx

Import izbx log file from IQANAnalyze into IQANRun to see graph

jbowis 4 years ago in IQANanalyze 0

I was using IQANAnalyze to trace the J1939 communication between my MD3 and a pump that it was controlling. I recorded the data for 5 minutes, then stopped the recording, and saved the .izbx log file.

Eventually, I was asked to get a graph of the flow coming out of the pump over that period, to help diagnose an issue we were having. The flow is transmitted on 2 bytes of one of the CAN messages. I was able to, pretty quickly, export the log file as a text file, then import that into excel, sort the data by PGN, select the PGN that had my information, add the pertinent bytes together to get the actual reading, and graph the result against time. The whole process took me a bit of time and googling, but I got the graph I needed.

However, I believe it would be more convenient if part of the IQAN suite that already has graphing capability could import the log file created by IQANAnalyze, and the user could select a parameter to graph based on PGN, length, and offset. Or, if the graphing capability could be pulled into IQANAnalyze itself, along with a modest ability to produce trendlines of averages, modeled on that of Excel.

I think this could be done with minimal programming investment, and would make logging information much more legible.

Danfoss PVED

Richard Staite 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by mdonaldson 4 years ago 3

Does anyone have any experience of using Iqan with Danfoss PVED equipped valves. This is supposed to be J1939 protocol but the technical information they provide is more along the lines of CANOpen information and I am struggling to get my head around it - If anyone has a typical application file it would really help?

Project ID Change and Password Issues

skh69nova 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

I started a project from an old project and did a lot of work.  When it came time to deploy i changed the project ID.

I can no longer login with the password, any thoughts?

Forgot Iqan Design password

BLC 4 years ago updated by DRG01 4 years ago 1

Is there anyway to obtain a password if someone cant remember it in IQAN design? Can't open the program without it. 

Setting and clone file to MDL1

onurakbulut 4 years ago in IQANdesign 0

Hi everyone,

I have a MDL1 in my workshop and one of my customer's MDL2 is broken. I have no chance to get the clone and setting files from that MDL2 and install them to my MDL1. I got the clone and setting files from machine manufacturer. But those files don't belong to MDL1. I s there any chance to convert MDL2 files to MDL1?

I m waitimng for your responses.