Simulator for Ljungbymaskin

Oscar Pantzar 4 years ago in IQANsimulate updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 4 years ago 1

Is there à simulator for drivers meny?

Populate MEM channel at first cycle

Jonas Bengtsson 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 5

When having a MEM channel and a Activating condition that becomes true on the very first cycle it will not handle the Input Channels Value. Is this how it suppose to be? I'm extracting values from a LTC and want to populate the MEMs as soon as the application starts.

Answered

how to adjust the log frequency from the current 5 times per second?

Thomasa SMITH 4 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 2

I am logging temperature at 5 times per second and that really is not necessary. I'd like to get it to once a minute, but I am not sure how to change this.

Fixed

A Finite State Machine can be edited when in a frozen function group or in an External Function (6.01)

Glenn 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 4

A Finite State Machine can be edited when in a frozen function group or in an External Function (6.01).  Most of the functionality in the state machine is frozen, but you can add new states.  You can also save the file like this and the edits will remain.

Diagnostic message clear support (DM3 and DM11) for IQAN/MC4x

DARIUS-CRISTIAN 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

Hello,

I was wondering if the MC4x modules have any built-in support for DM3/DM11 (clear requests for active and previously active Diagnostic Messages). I am able to generate DM1s through IQAN via the DM1 out panel, however these DM1s cannot be cleared by a conventional clear request.

In my logic, I am generating a simple Open Load DM1 on an LED output. Even when the LED is turned off, the Open Load status is still ongoing, and requires a module restart in order to go away.

Does IQAN/MC4x support DM3/DM11 requests?

Thanks in advance,

Darius

Answered

Master Module IQAN Address Over J1939

Chris Litwin 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated 4 years ago 2

Are there any conflicts when using two identical master modules with the same IQAN address tag if they communicate only through J1939 bus?

Image 1854

Answered

Channel not available on module

J C. Crow 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 6

Several of my J1939 modules are enabled by an IDC. These nodes (GT Modul, engine and switchpacks) are not always powered up, so if they are enabled all the time, it will throw a timeout error. The MD4 and the MC43 are both monitoring these nodes. I am getting a “Channel not available on module” error on the enable channel for these nodes.  I have tried moving the IDC from the MC43 to the MD4 and neither works.  I am using IQAN Design 6.00.49.5414.

Here is my system layout.

Image 1845

The errors:

Image 1846

variable storage

Mac 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated 4 years ago 4

I recently lost a few adjust group variables after about a month of the unit being off. Are adjust group values being stored in volatile memory?

Get logs by Canbus

Florent Mirieu de Labarre 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

Hello,

I would like send MD4-10 or MC42 error over Canbus. Like Canbus Error, Vref error, Open Load, ... how I can do that.

I would olso send a Can message each time there are a new log, it is possible ?

Regards