Declined

online editing

Caola, Robert 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by mgoutier 5 years ago 2

Are there any plans for the future to have the ability to edit programs while online with the master module? This way you do have to go offline make the change, connect back to the PLC, and download the program again.

Answered

J1939 Address Claimed message receiving?

Aleksey M. 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 6

Hello!

I try to get a AddressClaimed response from the J1939 device, but so far unsuccessfully. I form a request for PGN 60928. I see the corresponding request on the bus, as well as the AddressClaimed response of the device. However, in the application, the JFIN channel remains in a 'False' state, and I do not receive any data. Am I missing something?

Image 1780

keyword 2000 Protocol Over CANbus

Will Dickson 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated 5 years ago 0

Im currently trying to communicate with an engine that utilise's keyword 2000 protocol, and would like to read engine parameters such as RPM, and Temperatures through the CAN bus of a MC43FS.

Has anyone come across this as ive seen online it can be done, keyword 2000 seems to be the protocol used across a large amount of lawnmower engines such as Kawasaki, Briggs and Stratton and Yamaha.

Would love to find out if this is possible

PIO-337

Ash 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated 4 years ago 9

Hi.

Were hoping if there are any iqan to parker PIO-337 project or examples in existence? Currently learning all i can about CAN-Open and luckily found examples that have helped us get parker UTS 3 axis sensors running. But i have not been able to get the PIO-337 working as of yet. 
I have configured it like this.
Parker PIO-337 , 250kbps, Node ID=2 (CAN-Open module) > Parker PIO-602(PSU) > Parker PIO-550 (2x A I/O) > PIO-600 (End).
Currently trying to get it to work with an MD3 by modifying the old Moduflex code i got years back. But really want to get it working with a hand full of MC41's. 
This is still partially an attempt to control parker P31 proportional valves and hydraulic parker 0-10v LDVT valves as well as D1FW variants. 

We understand this is industrial vs mobile but see no reason why it should not work?

VREF error value 4.81

samuel hoffmann 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 5 years ago 1

Hello, i Am attempting to set up my 5v IMU up to my iqan system. i am using a 10" display and a Qs20 24V DC power supply. I keep getting an error value based on Vref if i have my sensor hooked up to the reference voltage. 

is there another way for me to power the sensor through the screen? 

could i program a Dout to output 5V constantly?

Source Address for TSC1 CAN message to Cummins and MTU engines

Tony Nguyen 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated 5 years ago 3

Hello Everyone,

I'm working on CAN messages for Torque Control on Cummins and MTU engines. I appreciate for any information regarding specific Source Address (SA) required for these types of engine (MTU and Cummins).

Thanks in advance.

Fixed

Inconsistent pulse counter behaviour with XC42

Pierre Fagrell 5 years ago in IQANsimulate updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 2

I do not know if this is a bug in the simulator or different firmware behaviour as I don't have the actual hardware to test on yet

If I put a pulse counter on an MC42 and increase with 1 each cycle it will show as 1,2,3 etc in the simulator when Accumulate=Yes

If I point with the mouse pointer the popup shows similar values in both fields

The application seems to use the accumulated value as expected

Image 1771

If I put a pulse counter on an XC42 and increase with 1 each cycle it will show as 1,1,1 etc in the simulator when Accumulate=Yes

If I point with the mouse pointer the popup shows both the incremented and accumulated value

The application seems to use the incremented value

Image 1772

In both tests I have the setting "Full Value Range=Off".

If I turn it on XC42 behaviour changes.

Send array over can bus

Giel Coopman 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 5 years ago 1

Hello,

Is it possible to send the values (integers) ​​of an array via the generic can module?

Thanks

Fixed

Undefined Qcode variable without error

Pierre Fagrell 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 10

IQANdesign 6.00

I have a function group that I have copied from an MC42 to MD4.

Image 1765

Everything looks ok and project check shows no errors but simulator behaves weird so I start to investigate.

As soon as I click on the digital channel "reset 10k pulses mx" it turns red and I notice one variable in the Qcode is undefined:

Image 1766

Image 1767

Now if I do a project check I also get the error message "Undefined Reference"