Forgot Iqan Design password

BLC 4 years ago updated by DRG01 4 years ago 1

Is there anyway to obtain a password if someone cant remember it in IQAN design? Can't open the program without it. 

Setting and clone file to MDL1

onurakbulut 4 years ago in IQANdesign 0

Hi everyone,

I have a MDL1 in my workshop and one of my customer's MDL2 is broken. I have no chance to get the clone and setting files from that MDL2 and install them to my MDL1. I got the clone and setting files from machine manufacturer. But those files don't belong to MDL1. I s there any chance to convert MDL2 files to MDL1?

I m waitimng for your responses. 

icm437 joystick connection

Søren Højvang Pedersen 4 years ago updated by Nick Pridham 4 years ago 1

Hi

I'am looking for a icm437 joystick connection diagram

Best

Søren

Answered

Replacement master modules sending to customer

Kevin 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 5

If a customer has a system with 2 master modules and 1 expansion (XC10) and we dispatch new master modules to them, do i need to worry about compatibility with the XC10 firmware? We are likely to dispatch the master modules with 3.19 firmware when the existing system was operating on 3.17, if they install the new master modules will they work ok?

Bag Load Error

C. Harp 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 2

I have a customer that is getting a “Bag Load Failed” after he has connected to a G11 and been logging for about 10 minutes. Has anyone experienced this or know how to resolve? Listing is as a “Purchase error”. The customer is using the paid pro version to utilize logging. 

Image 1891

Answered

List of G11 firmware updates

C. Harp 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 1

Is there a way for me to access a list of firmware updates? I would like to see a list and a description of what was changed with each update. I have noticed that there have been a few firmware updates recently and I would like to know what is being upgraded. Also, is there a process if needed to downgrade firmware?

Android Iqan run/ Dropbox

Jack 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 1

We have experienced Iqan run/Sync not showing on list of programs to open when exporting with dropbox. Has anyone found a simpler solution than coping files from download to internal storage to Iqan document folder? It used to be easy solution to click export and file would open Iqan Run or Sync your choice

More than 2 decimal places for view and adjust

Glenn 4 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 5

Is there a way to change how IQAN is limited to 2 decimal places for Adjust values?  The issue occurs on IQANrun and when entering via MD4's.  I use base units like kg, m, and m/s for all calculations.  However, when I want to create an adjust item for limits, calibrations, etc.., I find many times I don't have enough precision.  I end up having to create an adjust parameter of 3.5mm instead of 0.0035m.  I have to convert mm->m in many places and this is wasted computation time.