multiple address message on XA2 module

Ethan Zeman 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 3

Image 1130

Answered

Digital Output warning

Stacy Turner 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 2

I have a digital output(A). It is shaded yellow all the time and has a warning: 'Properties Not Available'. If I add another output(B) I don't get that warning. The output does work correctly. Any ideas where the warning is coming from.

Thanks

Digital Out Peak Time and Hold Value from channel

mgoutier 6 years ago 0

I am using a digital output channel on a proportional coil (I ran out of current outs). I would like to be able to adjust the peak time and hold value in an adjust group so I can test my ranges out with out doing a download every time I make a change.

Fixed

Array channel - no resulting object

C. Drouaud 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 6

Hello,

I have a problem with an array channel Qcode. I have 4 array channel really similar, but for one of them, a variable is not accepted and I have a "no resulting object error".

See below screenshots.

Array channel that works fine (Drilling data - depth) :

if PositiveFlank(New hole) then
Drilling data - depth[Hole number] := Depth MET
endif

Image 1126Array channel that bugs (Drilling data - speed) : if PositiveFlank(New hole) then
Drilling data - speed[Hole number] := Mean speed
endif
Drilling data - speed [BUG]Both Qcode are the same axcept the variable. I try to re-write several times the code, I always select the variable from the suggested list.
For your information, I work with IQANdesign 4.07 version. It is not the forst time I have so weird error like that. Once, in a Math function, I had to add *1 not to have an error.
Thanks in advance for the help !

Fixed

Bold Text Bug

Joe 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 2 years ago 3

When using BOLD text style, some characters are trimmed on the edge of the label (A's, Y's, etc.).

SAE-J1939 via RJ45 connector

Damian Trutkowski 6 years ago 0

Hi,

I need some advice regarding physical connection of SAE-J1939 between 2 modules fitted on separate machines.

Are there any arguments against to connect it by using RJ45 connectors?

I would like to use a HARTING modular connector with RJ45 insert but I'm not sure if it is a good idea.

Image 1112

Image 1113

Spliting value in 2 byte in generic frame

C. Drouaud 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Jonas Bengtsson 3 years ago 3

Hi everyone,

I need to send a generic frame, but the generic parameters are not always the same size. For example, in a certain mode, I have to send four 2-bytes parameter on my frame and in another mode, I have to send eight 1-byte parameter.

How can I manage this ? Can I split the 2-bytes parameters in two 1-byte parameter so I have just 8 generic 1-byte parameter (value depending on the mode) ?

Thanks in advance for your ideas.

Completed

nb of array limitation

Jean-Marc Zanni 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 1

Developing an application on an MD3.  When checking the program I got the following message:

Image 1106
How may are we allowed to use?

Display overlay

Jack 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Kerry 6 years ago 1

How do we get the screen to overlay the main display like in the picture, I can create a view with a additional layer but it does not overlay

IQAN Simulate, monitor issue.

Steve Liljestrand 6 years ago in IQANsimulate updated by Anders Båth 6 years ago 2

The Last time I used IQAN Simulate 4.xx I had multiple monitors connected to my laptop via a docking station. now that I am using the laptop independently in the field the IQAN Simulate window is only partially showing far off to the right of my screen. I cant seem to correct this. when i click on the Upper bar of the window i get an error sound bit but no visible message. I imagine if I had my multiple monitors connected I would be able to move things around. any ideas? 

Image 1104