Completed

MD4 : Text Button : field Text can be parameter

Florent Mirieu de Labarre 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 4

Hi

When you create a text button the field text is not parametrable. It could be great that we can change the value by setting or by a use of Text Parameter.

If you configure some stuff like 'auxilliary stuff', for each machine you can configure what we do the button.

Image 1148

Thank

Answer

Don't write anything in the Text property, add a Value element inside the button and connect that to a Text formatter.

Fixed

Using multiple identical solutions with external functions

Greg R 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 2

When dealing with a solution that includes an external function, if you use that solution more than once, the external reference is added to the project multiple times as well. This is inconvenient when updating external files because you need to update every reference.

CANBus Database TSC1

C. Harp 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 1

I believe there is an issue with the outbound side of TSC1 importing into a project from the CAN database. The inbound frame works just fine when you import it into your project but the outbound appears to be broken. 

Pin Code Value Visible in a PCC

mgoutier 6 years ago updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 1

Anyone know if there is a way to make a pin code value visible on an MD4 using a standard PCC and not using a channel to send the value into the PCC?

Answered

IQAN Analyze little 'e'

Joe 6 years ago in IQANanalyze updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 1

What does the lower case 'e' mean at the beginning of the ID?  I don't see an explanation in the literature.

Image 1146

Fixed

Import DBC in 5.02

chuck emmons 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Anders Båth 6 years ago 5

I can't switch some messages from "input" to "output".  It seems to have something to do with the size of the DB.  I can switch the ones at the beginning of the file but not the ones towards the end.

Material available

Aislan Scatolin 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 1

Good morning, someone could make a material available for study purposes, Iqan beginner, and I would like to deepen my knowledge.
Thank you all for your attention.

A PEOPLE MAKE APP. FOR BACKWARD SENSOR

claudio 6 years ago in IQANdesign 0

DOES EXIST AN APPLICATION WITH MD3 FOR BACKWARD SENSOR

Answered

The module MC41 [-1] does not match the address of the application. Do you want to download the application to this module anyway?

Ben Gearon 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 10

This message is sometimes displayed when I am programming a new MC41 with a well used simple application. The application has [0] listed at the address and the harness also has [0] resistor present. 

The application seems to work problem free once loaded however I wanted to try and understand why this message is being displayed and why it only occasionally occurs.   

Thank you in advance.

Not a bug

MC43 HS + LS Digital Out

Larri 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 1

We are using a Digital Out HS + LS and noticed that if the output is True and we disconnect the function, it does NOT report it as an "Open Load".  If the output is False and we disconnect the function, it does report it as an "Open Load".  We have tried this with the "DOUT Under Current Detection" set to Yes and No with same results.  This also occurs with the Digital Out LS, but not Digital Out HS.  Is this a possible bug?