Answered

Black Buttons on Color Background

Tia Muller 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 3

Is it possible to have black outlines (and text) on text buttons with a colored background screen? It seems they are automatic on white background but even after changing theme colors and copy/pasting black buttons they switch white on any colored background. 

Log Scrolling

Drew 7 years ago updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago 3

I have created a an event log in my MD3 project. On the display, if there are multiple pages worth of log entries, an arrow appears. For example there is a little arrow on the right indicating that I can scroll down for more logs. When I push the down button, nothing happens, but when I push the up button, it moves to the next page. Is there a way to correct the direction of the log scrolling, or do I have something configured wrong. 

Answered

DM1 and IQAN-G3

Masia Jean-Baptiste 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago 1

Hello

it is possible to retrieve DM1 information (under info> Modules> J1939module) (SPN and FMI) with the IQAN G3,

best regard

How To Have More Than One DM1?

Carl 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Michael Carlyle 7 years ago 1

Hi Guys,

If I send a DM1 CAN message (PGN 65226) I get all good in CANAnalyzer.

How do I Send another at the same time and have it also appear? I have tried switching the two DM1 Outputs off alternatively but nothing changes in the analyser detection part, only the data stream changes.

What's the correct way to send out multiple DM1's at the same time????

How To Have More Than One DM1?

Carl 7 years ago 0

Hi Guys,

If I send a DM1 CAN message (PGN 65226) I get all good in CANAnalyzer.

How do I Send another at the same time and have it also appear? I have tried switching the two DM1 Outputs off alternatively but nothing changes in the analyser detection part, only the data stream changes.

What's the correct way to send out multiple DM1's at the same time????

Answered

For Loop

Ted Bort 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Jean-Marc Zanni 5 years ago 3

Does IQAN5 support For Loops? I have not found any reference to it in documentation but the IQAN5 Qcode editor autocompletes the word for and provides syntax help for the command:

for
for <variable> := <start> to <end>
next

However when I run my code in the simulator the channel with the for loop shows that it's in an Error state.

IQANdesign 4.07.12

Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated 7 years ago 9

An updated IQANdesign 4.07 containing MD4 specific bug-fixes is now available. See release notes for details:

http://divapps.parker.com/divapps/iqan/Downloads/IQANdesign%204/ReleaseNotes4.07.12.htm

The release contains a mix of retro-fixes that were already solved in 5.00, and fixes that will be released in 5.01.

Answered

Decimal To Binary ????

Carl 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 2

Hi Guys,

Has anyone found a way to convert a decimal to binary?

We are trying to do it so we can take an SPN say SPN 2923 and convert it to binary (101101101011)

We then take this and chop it up to last 3 (011) and copy to a Byte 5 (Bit 6-8) then the next 8 (01101) Byte 4 (Bits 1 - 8) then the last 4 (1101) add 0 to fill (00001101) and copy this to Byte 4. This allows an SPN to be inputted and converted to DM1 to send.

Cheers.

Answered

LED troubleshooting lighy staying ON.

Aurelio Romano 7 years ago updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 3

I have an MC2 controller where the troubleshooting LED is staying on and not blinking. Is there a reset sequence for this?

Answered

Creat DM1's To Send Out

Carl 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 1

Hi Guys,

Can anyone create me a quick sample of how to create a DM1. So far I have a JFOUT with a requirement of PGN of 65226

Byte 1 = 47 (Amber Warning Lamp.)

Byte 2 = 255

Byte 6 Bits 1 - 7 = the Occurrence count so say 5.

Byte 6 Bit 8 = 4 (Conversion Method 4)

What I am stuck on is how to set Bytes 3- 5 to send PGN 65230  and Byte 5 to send an FMI in Bits 1 -5 of 3

cheers!