Fixed

IQANgo Crashes During Get Clone From Machine.

Zachary Shewchuk 3 years ago in IQANgo updated 3 years ago 6

IQANgo (running on a Medion tablet) crashes when connected via Bluetooth after a transfer of about 4800KBytes. I have about 5GB free storage on my tablet, more on an SD card but the app does not allow selecting the storage location. No problem getting a smaller file like Settings" Any ideas why?

thannx,

Zachary Shewchuk

Display Module pages to Touch Screen

Anastasia Xenaki 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

Hello,

At the moment the display I have on the touch screen and the display I have created in the iQAN design are completely different.

I need to directly display the user interface pages to the touch screen.

How can I connect my project to the touch screen?

Thank you

Fixed

Uploading using IQANdesign 6 to MC42 gives error

Theleo De Bruyn 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 2 years ago 26

Hi there!

I have a little problem that i tink is very weird. I recently got te newest version of IQAN Design 6 and i tried uploading it to my machine using my PC and an ethernet. (A picture of my system layout down below). The uploading proces went smooth until it needed to upload to the MC42. At that point the Screen on the MD4-5 was stuck in the blue uploading screen.(picture 2) after a minute or two my pc gave an error. (picture 3) I tried uplaoding a other program with same result, Connected a other MC42, again with the same result. Uploading using IQAN Run. with the same result. BUT using my phone and IQAN Go, with the application on my phone it went trough the whole proces without a problem after saying yes to the different project error. (picture 4) What could be the cause of this strang problem?

I have been using IQAN Design 5 the past 2 years without this ever happening.

Cheers!

Image 2417

Image 2418

Image 2419

Image 2416

Answered

IQAN Run License

Tim Ozminkowski 3 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

Can a license for IQAN Run be used on multiple computers or do we have to have a license for each computer?

Program MC2 with 6.04?

Marc Wingert 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated 3 years ago 1

I have previous experience with IqanDesign about 8 years ago, including factory training at Parker Forest City.  I just downloaded the latest versions 6.04 and 4.07.  Is there a reason the MC2 cannot be programmed with the newer version?

Thanks, Marc

Adjustable VDIN button dimensions

Pawel Pekala 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

It would be very helpful if we could adjust VDIN button height and width dimensions.

Tablet

Todd F Reddick 3 years ago in IQANgo updated by Andy 2 years ago 3

Hi, any plans to allow customization with IQAN GO so that a tablet can be used as an HMI?

Under review

IQANrun search tool

Johan Palm 3 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

We are issuing Safe Passwords with Application Viewing Access to select IQANrun users to simplify troubleshooting in the field, but given the size of our applications, it's very cumbersome to find the components of interest by browsing the Application Logic section.

Would you consider adding the "Find" (CTRL+F) search tool, which is currently only available in IQANdesign, to IQANrun?

making a button

chadi saouli 3 years ago updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 3 years ago 1

Image 2400

how can i create a keypad to display number, most buttons are programed!

thanks,

cs

Answered

Simulate Clone file without any hardware

jan 3 years ago in IQANsimulate updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 4

On behave of service we like to simulate customer Clone files, without any hardware to be easily helpful to our costumer.

This should be able by opening Clone file with Design.

Our multi master application needs all masters in clone file: check.........If not : message -could not open- appears

Clone version, Simulate version and Design version should match: Check

While the Clone file is opening, message setting to default confirmation appears, both options [Yes] or [No],  applied, 

but both options give the same result:

When Design (communication set to [Simulate]) is ready: 

1....Run  [ ► ]  or (F9)   Simulate will boot (Set to [NEW] and ready for simulate:  

Unfortunately all (state parameters) settings are set to default

2....Send Project [ |→] of [F11]:

error -Communication interface error, socket Error # 10061-  appears

To your information: Used software version Design-5.08 and Clone (Run) -5.07 and Simulate -5.08.

Is there a way to Simulate customer Clone file as service wishes ??