Answered

how I import *.eds file in iqan?

claudio 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by fdube 1 year ago 3

Qcode statements

Wilfred Sijtsma | Hytrans® 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 3 years ago 1

I'm a new user of IQANdesign. I mainly work with versions 5 and 6. Is it true that I cannot use the FOR, CASE and WHILE statements in Qcode?

Thanks in advance for your response.

IQAN Comment Tag

Anastasia Xenaki 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by A DOMS 2 years ago 5

Is there a way to insert comment tags in the interface?

VREF Error MSG

mdonaldson 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated 3 years ago 1

MD4(2),MC43,MC41 - Currently using IQAN 5.04. Is it possible to not have the VREF Error message popup? 

We don't use the VREF's and none of the diagnostic channels are assigned to any of the VREF Channels, yet we still get errors associated with it. It is becoming an issue as machines are being repaired but they are completely functional (minus this nuisance alarm)

Not a bug

MD3 shutdown message with blue background

Adrien Léauté 3 years ago updated 3 years ago 4

Hello,

Got few errors (related to different sensors, Can bus,...) with that blue background behind

Any idea what the background could mean? crash of the display?

usually the errors pop up but the normal/working screen is always at the background, I have not seen that shutdown message behind before

Br

/Adrien

Image 2531

Firmware update over Radio link or wifi between master modules

Martin Lafleur 3 years ago in IQANdesign 0

I have two master modules, one on a fixed station and the other one on a mobile vehicle.

They are connected with the DIAG and MASTER busses through a CAN to ethernet adapter.

The ethernet link is then sent over the air using an industrial grade ethernet radio.

When I replace the radio with a cable, I can update the firmware of both masters using IQANDesign (via ethernet or CAN).

And then I remove the cable to run the application. I can connect using ethernet to one of the master and do some measurements using Measure groups.

Unfortunately I cannot update the multi-master firmware over the radio link, even though the radio bandwidth is not an issue (100 Mbps). My guess is this is due to a latency in either the radio link (when connecting using ethernet) or in the CAN to ethernet adapter when connecting with CAN. Is the firmware update procedure could be less strict on latency to allow firmware update in this case ?  

Best regards,

Martin

Can't use comma in IqanGo

Gerard Essink 3 years ago in IQANgo updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

I have a customer who reported that several of their service engineers complained about the comma not being available in their Iqan go app keyboard.

The comma here should be used as a decimal separator (Dutch) for Real parameters in an adjust group.

Using a dot as a decimal separator yields an error

Custom Adjust Group

Gregor 3 years ago in IQANdesign 0

I am trying to duplicate the current out adjust group item.

I need it to behave the same way as a current out-adjusted item does in an adjusted group.

I could get most of the way there if I could make any own simulated adjust current out display page appear over top of the adjust group menu.

Not a bug

Digital Parameter Channel True/False Text not working

Albert Bloomfield 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Sonthai 3 years ago 10

In the new 6.05, the True and False Text are not being used on the Digital Parameter Channels.  It is just displaying 0 & 1.  This is on actual hardware that it isn't working.  When I run on the simulator, it still works.  I will see if I can put together an example project.

Not a bug

IQANgo 6.04 for ApplePhone

Andy Pauly 3 years ago in IQANgo updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 3 years ago 3

Hello

I used IQANgo with 6.04 version with my Android phone to check if the G11 is working and remote software update can be done. Now the unit is by the customer and the IQANgo for apple is only in the version of 6.03. The firmware of the G11 is not communicating with a IQANgo iPhone 6.03. What should we do?

Regards

Andy Pauly