Multimeter does display

Richard 3 years ago in IQANrun updated by Adeel nikama 1 year ago 2

I am working remotely on a customer’s laptop via google chrome, with IQAN run 5 (latest version) open I try to select multimeter, but it does not appear on the screen. I have tried to initialise it from the drop-down menu and by using the short cut key as well as the icon on the main screen, none of these methods seem to make the tool appear.

I have also asked the customer to initialise his end but still no joy.

Is there a reason for this and is there a solution?

Iqan Run Disconnecting Issues

Adam Kolb 3 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 3

I (and some of our field techs) have been having issues with IQAN Run disconnecting from the master module when attempting to get / send clones. It has also occurred while recording measure groups. These issues have occurred on machines with a single MD4 master module as well as MD4 and MC43 multi master systems. Has anyone experienced these issues?

help

claudio 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 3

Hi how can I break down a whole number into units, tens and hundreds into qcode thanks in advance

COUT/VIN open load/low error check

Evert-Jan 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 2

Hi all, Does someone know if it's possible with a status operand, to have a check if all VIN's and COUT's status are ok with one command for all VINs status and one command for all COUT?

I know the status of the MC43 itself is OK even when there is an COUT open load.

Image 2593

Image 2594

Answered

MD3 pages to MD4

John Frost 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 2

I am finally upgrading from the MD3 to the MC4 and other new modules. The Display pages disappear when opening an older version with an MD3 in it as I guess Design 6 does not support MD3 pages? Is there a way to get the MD3 pages into the MD4 with all of the connections or do I have to rebuild the display page in the MD4? Exporting an MD3 display page is not visible to the MD4 when you try to import it.   

Multi-Language Qustion

Anthony Le 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 3 years ago 1

When selecting the text fields that I want to translate, is it necessary to select reoccurring words? An example image is attached. The text "Open circuit or blow normal" shows up in several other places. If I translate one instance, does it apply to all instances of that text? Or is it specific to that component and I still need to translate every instance? Seems very redundant.

Image 2576

IQAN-MG

Jiří Chaloupka 3 years ago updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 3 years ago 1

Good day. I have a problem with the IQAN-MG module, my whole machine is not running now, I don't know where to get another one ... The problem will be fixed ... Can anyone advise, do you have anyone? thank you very much

Not reproducible

Socket Error #10061

Tony T 3 years ago in IQANsimulate updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 13

Hi,

Ever since updating to Design 6.05, whenever I try to run my project through the Simulator I get a Socket Error #10061. The Simulator will then freeze for a few minutes before it continues to open the project.

Since this happens, I can no longer see the project live in Design while the Simulator is running.

Opening a project in Version 5.04 and running it through the simulator works fine. Only a problem with 6.05.

Cheers

Image 2567

Answered

JFIN Page mask and value via MAC channel

Pawel Pekala 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

Is it possible to input JFIN page mask and values via MAC channel driven by state channel? 

MD4-10 touch screen panel replacement.

Pawel Pekala 3 years ago updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 3 years ago 1

I have number of MD4-10 displays with cracked touch screen panels. Does anybody know where I could get touch panel replacements?