Fixed

Script hangs on switch-else despite switch-case evaluated to true

Johan Palm 3 years ago in IQANscript updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 5

The attached script was created in IQANscript 5.07.1.4875 and tested in IQANrun 5.07.1.5363 as well as IQANrun 6.04.2.5572.

Creating the script in IQANscript 6.04.1.5081 makes no difference.

The script hangs on a blank page in IQANrun after either switch-case has evaluated to true and it's not possible to continue execution.

Image 2350

Stuck.issx

IQANgo on Android phone (China)

Andy Pauly 3 years ago in IQANgo updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 2

Hello

We are preparing ourselves to commision a prototype in China with a G11. IQANgo cannot be downloaded on a local Android phone. Is there a hidden way to do so??? Can anybody help??

Regards

Andy Pauly

Dynamic Source Address Claimed by Sensor

Arbutus 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 3

Image 2348

We are using a pair of STW T01 J1939 Temperature sensors connected independently to the "C" bus on an MD4-7. The sensors create dynamic Source Address on start up - am looking for a way to use the Initialization Function group to read the two source address' and populate that value into the appropriate sensor source address field. Assume we can use CFG_NET_AddrRange to read that value but not sure a) how to identify one sensor from the other and b) once the value is read to populate the source address into the source address field?

Dynamic address claim

Codie 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 2

We are a manufacturing company utilizing MD4's and MC43's to control Hybrid transmissions. I want to be able to keep the same program and not have to adjust the source address all the time. These transmissions must connect to each other over CAN and communicate for several functions. The address claim in Iqan will disable if two modules have the same address. Is there a way to make them dynamic so if Address EX: 23 is already taken it will move its address to 24 and so on. I have used the Initializing source address to make these adjustable but its not really ideal as these could have to be setup daily.

Answered

Generic CAN message reception flag

Steven Park 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 5

Hi,

I am using Generic CAN message channel to process data from 3rd party CAN device. The device periodically sends the same message and I am wondering if there's a way to differentiate the message being processed in the current cycle from the message received from the previous cycle. Some kind of a reception flag would be really helpful

Answered

Connecting to Multiple Master Modules with Single Master Projects on Shared J1939 Bus

Chris Litwin 3 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 3

How does IQANrun or IQANgo behave when you try to connect to master modules that have their own single master project but share a J1939 bus? If I try to connect to them on that shared bus will it give me the option to select which master module/project to connect to?

Invalid PGN Identifier

Zach Dockter 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Edward Polzin 3 years ago 1

My IQAN program is trying to read engine lamps from an engine.  The engine manual specifically states to use PGN 65226, however my program says that 65226 and 65227 are invalid identifiers....

Any ideas on how to make this error go away?

Image 2337

Image 2336

Answered

Exporting issue

Abhijit Das 3 years ago in IQAN toolbox for Simulink updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 8

I am seeing the following error with Simulink export (the config file is attached). Can you please tell me how I can direct my config to generate code specifically for MC43? I am connected to MC43 through a Kvaser Leaf 2.

Shared config
Shared config

Image 2327

Image 2330

Image 2331

Answer

The IQAN preferences menu should normally be set to build both target and simulator code. 

If it is set to only build simulator code the code will run in IQANsimulate on the PC, but cannot run on a physical IQAN-MC4x hardware (the target)

J1939 communication between MC43s : value change with no reason

C. Drouaud 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

Hello, 

I have a system with 2 MC43s, communicating with a J1939 communication. One of the digital parameters sent from one MC43 to the other change its value between what is sent and what is received. 

The MC43-1 is sending a false value (0) and the MC43-2 get a true value. 

How can that be possible ? How can I resolve it ?

Thanks in advance, 

Fixed

Invalid property value for appin after importing components

Pierre Fagrell 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 4

After importing a file with appin channels obviously the input channel is empty and has to be filled in.

The error value is filled in as "0".

After selecting an input channel there is an error "Invalid property value"

If you click on the error value once and then outside the error goes away. Perhaps the "0" is of the wrong type?

Image 2323