MD3 Stopped - Blue screen error

Michael Carlyle 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

Image 2116

Is there a way to fix this - or replace the MD3?

Get all logs and settings at once

Michael Carlyle 4 years ago updated 3 years ago 4

Is there a way to get all the logs and settings from the machine at once?  Basically - We need a clone without all the operating systems.  It would make it much quicker to get and email.

If not can this be added to a future release for IQANgo and IQANrun?

How accurate is the Hour Counter in the Statistics Log?

Ian W 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

Does anyone know how accurate an hour counter log will be when the events that cause the hour counter log to activate are sometimes in the range of 0 to 2 seconds? I am running a program where I need to monitor when a motor goes over a certain max RPM but quite often it is only going over the max RPM for less than 2 seconds. In most cases I only care about times when the motor is above the max RPM for longer periods of time which I know the hour counter will add up accurately, but I received a clone where my event counter showed that the motor had gone over the max RPM more than 3000 but the hour counter said that the total time above the max rpm was only 0.40 hours which works out to less than 0.5 seconds per instance. 

Visual controls group copying crash

Greg R 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

On IQANDesign version 6.02, I am experiencing a consistent crash when trying to copy a group of display objects. It does not crash with small groups of controls that do not require input channels (line, label). But if I try to copy a small group of a label and an LED, the program crashes every time. 

Answered

IQAN MDL2 program adjustment

Marvin 4 years ago updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 3 years ago 5

Hi

I have a question regarding the IQAN MDL2 display.

I have a system that uses this display and to it i have a couple of pressure sensors connected to it. i need to replace these sensors with a different pressure range, in other words i need to rescale the input from the software. what do i need in order to do this ?. do i need IQAN design or something else ?, and since i don't have the project file, can i simply upload it and edit and download it again to the MDL2 display ?.

Thanks in advance

Not reproducible

MD4-5 Blue Screen

Gary Posey 4 years ago updated by Tim P Harris 3 years ago 9

MD4 gets a blue screen. A second before the blue screen occurs, the MD4 logs No Contact errors with XS2, XA2, MC2. This blue screen occurs every few hours. 

Is it possible a CANbus error is causing the blue screen, or is the blue screen condition creating the bus errors. 

MasterBus, DiagBus, and ExpBus are all under 25%. Cycle utilization is low. 

Any insight in find the root cause, and solving this issue would be much appreciated. 

Image 2105

Image 2106

Image 2107

Image 2108

Answered

Issue with channel order

Glenn 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 3

Issue with channel order, ver 6.02

Steps to recreate problem:

1) Create 3 signals

2) Set "Internal digital 1" as output

2) Set "Internal digital 3" as output

3) Set "Internal digital 2" as output

Then compare the Calculation Order to the Function Group order.

To resolve this issue, you need to go make a change to the order, then change it back.  Then all will be correct.

Image 2100

Image 2101

Image 2102

Answered

Decoding CAN Data from another system

Kevin 4 years ago in IQANanalyze updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 5

Can anyone help me get this information into my system? This is the information i can see in IQAN Analyse, can anyone tell me how to 'decode' this and extract the information inside a module inside IQAN Design please?

Image 2095

Specifically its the highlighted bits of information i need insed my program.

Answer

It doesn't look like J1939, it looks like 11 bit identifiers, and all the ID:s look like the CANopen defaults. 

IQANanalyze, switch decoder from J1939 to either Generic or CANopen. 

MD4 Crash?

Kevin 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 3

Just loaded some software into a new build machine and got the following blue screen on the system.

Image 2093

Image 2094

The other modules (2 x MC3) are fine, all have OK status in IQAN Run, but the display boots for around 1 second then i get a blue screen, any ideas on what may be the issue and why?

How can i get it out of this blue screen loop as it crashes before i get a chance to reinstall software to see if thats the issue?

Thanks.

Answered

Gradient on simple line

Nicolas Soret 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 2

Hi everyone,

When I put a simple line on a display page, if I choose a gradient for color, in Iqan Design I see correctly the gradient but when I simulate, only one color on my line.

How can I use it? I try with linear bar but the result is not like I want.

Thank you everybody and Byebye