Built in TSC1 Descriptions

Chris Litwin 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by mdonaldson 4 years ago 2

I am having a problem creating and using a JFOUT for TSC1. The engine is stumbling when I use the JFOUT. I assume one of my JPOUTs has an incorrect value. The built in IQAN TSC1 channel works correctly with no engine stumble. Could you describe what the values are for the built in TSC1 so I can match my JFOUT to the built in TSC1? 

Image 2170

Answered

How to add IQAN Connect license on IQANGo

Theleo De Bruyn 4 years ago in IQANgo updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 4 years ago 3

Hi

I want to use my phone to connect to a machine via internet. I bought 10 Licenses but i cant find where to enter them in the IQANGo app? Can someone help me please.

Best regards

Theleo De Bruyn

Answer

You can use IQANgo to connect to a machine via Internet. When you receive your IQANconnect license, there is a license file attached to the email. Click that file and open it in IQANgo to add it. Sometimes this does not work on Android for different reasons. To resolve that, save the file in the folder “Documents/IQANgo Files”. Then start IQANgo and go to “Manage Files”. Select the license file and install it using the menu in the top right corner. 

Answered

Signal handling for information to be shown on display

Jay Raut 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

I want to display some information on an MD4 display, which is coming from the Engine ECM via CAN bus.

The Engine ECM is connected on CAN bus D. where as the MD4 is connected on CAN bus B.

IQAN provides me an option to directly link the data coming from the engine to each of the attributes on the display. 

For example: I am able to link the information received from Engine ECM on CAN bus D directly with the Engine RPM gauge on  MD4 display. Is this approach correct?

OR 

Another way I could think of is to relay the information received from CAN bus D to CAN bus B with the help of a proprietary CAN message.  and then link that signal to the display.

Can you guys please help?  

Text Button naming

Jay Raut 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated 4 years ago 2

I want to implement text buttons. I want to keep the buttons small in the interest of saving space on the screen.

Is there an option where I can use a two line name in the button.

I am attaching an image of how I really want to implement it. Can someone please help?

Image 2165

Text Button

Turn up backlight using IQAN Run

J C. Crow 4 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

Is there a way to turn up the backlight using IQAN Run. With the new MD4-5 M19 the default backlight setting is not bright enough. I would like to turn it up during the programming process. It would be nice to have this capability on the system page along with setting the date and time.

using 2 IP cameras with a MD4 display cannot get the camera that is plugged in to the C3 Port of the MD4 to connect.

Michael Dawe 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Argy 2 years ago 4

I am trying to connect 2 IP cameras directly to the C3, and C4 ports on the back of the MD4-7 display.  The Cameras are made by Convoy Technlogies and they say they are made to work with Parker Iqan systems. The camera that is hooked up to the C4 port works but the camera that is hook to the C3 port will not connect.  In the instruction manual for the MD4-7 it says that the C3 port can be used for a camera feed but I can not find any information if there is any programming or IP address changes that need to be made before the C3 port can be used for video. Does any body have any information or ideas they can share with me.  Thanks

Need help for implementing UI for MD4 display

Jay Raut 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated 4 years ago 5

I want to design a display page on MD4 display.

I want to design a couple of gauges to display Engine speed RPM, Battery Voltage, Hydraulic Oil temperature etc.

I am attaching an image of my current implementation to give a fair idea of what I have implemented and what I need.

I have currently designed a gauge which has a "circular bar" embedded into it acting as the Engine speed indicator.

The "circular bar" is green in color and is only single color. I want to design the "circular bar" in such a way that it changes its color dynamically. Meaning, based on the Engine speed value, the circular bar shall change its color.

For Example:

1. 0 RPM to 1000 RPM = circular bar color Green.

2. 1000 RPM to 1500 RPM = circular bar color Yellow.

3. 1500 RPM to 2200 RPM = circular bar color RED

Engine speed RPM display

IQAN Design coding Rules/Guidelines/Best Practice

Manoj 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Edward Polzin 4 years ago 2

Hi,

Do we have any standard coding rules/guidelines/best practice to be used while developing programs using IQAN design?

For e.g.

1. For IDC - Adding logic for blocking is compulsory or can be skipped or it can be implemented as per case?  For some cases if activating logic is true then that IDC will turn High and if activating logic is false then that IDC will turn low - so what is the significance of blocking logic ? can we keep it blank without any logic?

2. Where to use QCode? or it is suggested to use objects compared to QCode?

Likewise it will be good to know if we have standard practice/rules/guidelines which we can follow

Thanks & Regards

Manoj