How to delete users in the IQAN connect portal

Ryan Clissold 4 years ago 0

Image 2192

I am having trouble trying to delete users that I have created and no longer need in the IQAN connect portal. 

When selecting the delete button on the user tab, a warning tab pops up to ask if I'm sure of deleting the user and when I select the delete button I get the error message 'Could not delete user' with no information as to why or how I can resolve this. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how can I resolve it?

Generic CAN communication JN2100 - IFM sensor

C. Drouaud 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Barnhart Crane 4 years ago 1

JN2100 documentation

Hello everyone, 

I am trying to connect an inclination sensor from IFM (JN2100, see documentation attached) to a MC43. But for now, I didn't manage to have a connection to receive the data.

I want to receive the data from TPDO1 (X value longitudinal and Y value lateral) and I am not sure which identifier I should put on the generic frame in to get these data. 

Can someone please help me ? 

Thanks in advance,

Answered

XA2 and XC43 on same bus

mgoutier 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated 4 years ago 2

can I put an XA2 and an XC43 on the same bus? The only reason I ask is because the XC adds the HS Exp bus. 

overlapping video warning

jerry rowe 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

We are seeing an overlapping video message on an MD4-7 where there are no overlapping items, just 2 video feeds side by side and within the screen boundaries. Everything seems to work OK but the message keeps coming up and is an annoyance. 

What could the issue be?

ID tags on different busses

mgoutier 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 4

If I have an application where on bus A (MD4-7) has 3 expansion modules, tags 1, 2, 3T, and I want to add an XC43 to bus B, do I use a 1T or would I have to change out the 3T to a 3, and make it a 4T? I'm guessing since it is a new bus it would just be a 1T?

Answered

Check Project doesn't display

mgoutier 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 4

I am running into a weird bug with design 6.02, where if I try to execute a check project, nothing happens. If I do it in 5.07 it works as designed. 

I have tried all of the things I could to try to figure out if it was my system, but all information seems to indicate this is a bug. 

IQAN Design 6.02.10.5706

Windows 10 Enterprise

Version 10.0.17763

OS Build 17763.1282

64 bit

I am more than happy to share any other information needed to get this resolved. I am at the tail end of a big project, and not being able to run this is going to hurt. 

Momentary Input for MC Modules

Joe 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Pierre Fagrell 4 years ago 6

It would be nice to have the ability to add momentary input for MC module applications that could be accessed through IQAN Run. The goal would be to have a way to initiate service routines when a display module is not present.

Allowing VDINs or adding a reset to digital parameters would do the trick.

Answered

ISO11783 Multipacket

Todd F Reddick 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

Question on ISO11783. It defines a paged protocol with some of the messages 17 bytes long. How do I interpret these messages? 

My options in Design are either paged protocol(8 Byte each page) or multipacket.  If paged how do I look at a 17 byte message? If mulipacket how do I look at multiple message on the same PGN with info on the same bytes as one another?

integration

priyakalpe 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by mgoutier 4 years ago 2

Hi , I am having issues while integrating from different project to a single project, Right now I am exporting from one project and importing to another, Is there any other way for doing integration?

high-speed expansion bus

mgoutier 4 years ago updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

I have a program where I am using an MC43FS, XC43, and an MD4. The MD4 doesn't have any real logic on it, I am using it just as a display. I was hoping to hook up 1 sensor to the MD4 using a high speed bus to capture data at a much faster rate. Any thoughts?