MEMORY ERROR WHEN SENDING SETTINGS FILE TO IQAN SIMULATE

blake broadrick 3 years ago in IQANsimulate updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

I have been trying to use IQAN simulator on my computer, which I am able to do. However when I connect IQAN run to the simulator to try and send a setttings file to the simulator, I get the an error message saying i am out of memory.  not quite sure what could be causing this.

Image 2711

Answered

IQANdesign - Corporate license

Pawel Pekala 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

Will IQANdesign corporate license allow me to use IQANrun as well?

Thank you 

Display page Bar Frames

John Frost 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

We require display pages that have a White back ground due to visibility issues in the sun. The Bar frames are white and do not allow yo to change the color like other bars that are offered.

Image 2707

Other Bars change

Image 2708

Fixed

Fault

claudio 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 2 years ago 8

It is impossible to find this errors, see attached.

I have imported the components from another project writed with IQAN5.08 and I have deleted unused componetns and parts of software unused

Image 2706

mc3 mismatch

Adrien Léauté 3 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

Hello,

I have made a simulator box for training purpose, was working great until last week.

the reason is that I use my simulator box to program a MD4 for a customer (total different project than the one I run in the simulator)

the reason I used it is because I need to hook up the MC3 together with the MD4 to load the Clone from the customer's machine (I only send the MD4 to the customer)

after successfull programmin for the customer, I the reload my simulator's program and there start the problem

i hook the MD4 (simulator program on it) , but when I start to send the Clone, it popup with a mismatch for the MC3 because it have a different project (real machine)

i read through some topics and see that emptying the folder "C:\ProgramData\IQANrun 4\Firmware Cache might help resending the Clone (iif I understand right) but it did not help

what could be the solution to fix that? i use Iqan Run 4 (I have not test with Design4)

Br

/Adrien

Paged Protocol Help

Kevin 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated 3 years ago 4

We have a CAN Open sensor that has 2 sensor outputs under index 6020 subindex 1 and subindex 2. I get ambiguous identifiers which usually we resolve using page protocols but these are normally different index numbers so straightforward to configure.

How do i configure paged protocols when they have the same index of 6020? (only the subindex differentiates each output).

Image 2701

Not a bug

Digital Single Not Reading Correctly

Mitch Houle 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 4

Shown in the picture the counter selected has 2 increasing single object arguments driven by directly by the 2 digital inputs, shown above the box. This is recording actual inputs from our machine, the digital in is not capable of being latched in the program nor in the increasing object. On the resetting side the Stop input is reading correctly. The single was deleted and a new one was added, with the same result. The new single was deleted and dual set up oppsite of the resetting was added, with the same result where both read 100. Design 6.06.10.7344

In order to move forward with the machine, the Stop single was deleted as I found it was redundant for what I was accomplishing. 

Apologies for the grainy picture as I had troubles with the screen shot on the computer.

Image 2695

Answered

iqanscript

Sreya Singh 3 years ago in IQANscript updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

Is there a way to access and change the active state of IDC and FGI variables from IQANdesign in IQANscript?

No Image in image library for OFF Image / lamp object

Jean-Marc Zanni 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Matthew Herzig 2 years ago 3

Not sure if this is by design or a bug. 

for a lamp object, when I select Image library we have a choice of default images:

Image 2692

But when I select the same for the OFF Image the Image library appear to be empty:

Image 2693

Is this intentional?

Ability to suppress "Load Variables" Error when path not found

Brendon 3 years ago in IQANscript updated 3 years ago 1

It would be nice if I could suppress this error from occurring.

Image 2691

The idea would be if the variable file didn't exist I could run a script to create the file.

Currently, after the error occurs I can either press 'Abort' or 'Retry', but neither of those proceeds further in the script.

I am using IQAN Script 4.07.5.4302