Fixed

There is an issue when copying State or other channels. v6.03.

Glenn 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 2

There is an issue when copying State or other channels.  v6.03.  

1) Create a State.

2) Link a parameter to it.

Image 2205

3) Copy the State to State2

4) Rename the second Enable to Enable2

5) Now go into State2 and click on the transition, it show "Enable", not "Enable2"

6) Now go up a level and see that State2 is linked to Enable

Image 2206

This happens with other channels as well.  Also, this happens when copying into other projects or Function Groups.  Everything looks good and no errors are reported by the syntax checker, until you click into the Qcode, then things break.

Generic CAN Frame Out - Assignment

Barnhart Crane 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 2 years ago 4

I'm confused about the Generic CAN Frame Out channel. It appears it needs to be "assigned" to a certain module on the bus, but its very nature is that it 'belongs' to the IQAN master sending the frame out onto the bus. IQAN Design will not allow you to assign the channel to an IQAN module. It seems you can only assign it to a generic module.

Does a dummy module need to be created that represents the IQAN module? Or should the frame out channel be assigned to the module it's intended to be received by? This 2nd option doesn't quite make sense either, since a CAN frame could be intended for multiple nodes on the bus.

Any guidance?

IQAN SV camera on two screens

Giel Coopman 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

Hello,

Is it possible to use one IQAN SV camera for two MD4 screens?

Thanks in advance

Fixed

Empty message box on MD4

Pierre Fagrell 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 1 year ago 7

After an application update this message box with a white dot appeared on the MD4 and the screen was completely locked up. No touch areas reacted. 

Image 2202

After a power cycle everything works fine but i thought I should let you know anyways.

Fixed

Undefined ChannelName in Array channel when used in Externals

EmilFernlund 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

The ChannelName in the Array Channel is correct in the external function. 
When imported as an external function the ChannelName is changed to "Undefined" in the Qcode.

When simulating, as seen in the figure, the Array channel returns the correct value.

Using IQANdesign 6.01

Image 2193

How to delete users in the IQAN connect portal

Ryan Clissold 4 years ago 0

Image 2192

I am having trouble trying to delete users that I have created and no longer need in the IQAN connect portal. 

When selecting the delete button on the user tab, a warning tab pops up to ask if I'm sure of deleting the user and when I select the delete button I get the error message 'Could not delete user' with no information as to why or how I can resolve this. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how can I resolve it?

Generic CAN communication JN2100 - IFM sensor

C. Drouaud 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Barnhart Crane 4 years ago 1

JN2100 documentation

Hello everyone, 

I am trying to connect an inclination sensor from IFM (JN2100, see documentation attached) to a MC43. But for now, I didn't manage to have a connection to receive the data.

I want to receive the data from TPDO1 (X value longitudinal and Y value lateral) and I am not sure which identifier I should put on the generic frame in to get these data. 

Can someone please help me ? 

Thanks in advance,

Answered

XA2 and XC43 on same bus

mgoutier 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated 4 years ago 2

can I put an XA2 and an XC43 on the same bus? The only reason I ask is because the XC adds the HS Exp bus. 

overlapping video warning

jerry rowe 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 1

We are seeing an overlapping video message on an MD4-7 where there are no overlapping items, just 2 video feeds side by side and within the screen boundaries. Everything seems to work OK but the message keeps coming up and is an annoyance. 

What could the issue be?

ID tags on different busses

mgoutier 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 4

If I have an application where on bus A (MD4-7) has 3 expansion modules, tags 1, 2, 3T, and I want to add an XC43 to bus B, do I use a 1T or would I have to change out the 3T to a 3, and make it a 4T? I'm guessing since it is a new bus it would just be a 1T?