Answered

SMS out

Masia Jean-Baptiste 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 2

Hello

It is possibel to send one SMS with Texte + data ?

Exemple SMS (juste one SMS : Hello : Your pressure is of 152 bar.

With 152 bar ( Math channel )

and Your pressure is of ( Text parameter channel )

Thank

Allow Simulation Change of Value with FGI

Joe 7 years ago in IQANsimulate updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago 1

It would be really nice to be able to use the FGI channel to change the underlying value of the referenced channel when simulating. Otherwise it appears that it is required to navigate to and from different function groups in order to change the value and subsequently see the results of the change. If there is another method, please advise. Thanks

There is a way to do a factory reset ?

David Dufour 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 2 years ago 8

There is a known method to execute a factory reset on an iQan master controller ?

To be more specific, I'm looking to do this on a MC31 master.

This is to be sure there is nothing leaved on the master memory/configuration for testing purpose.

Thanks!

Answered

IQAN MDL2 - Parker display

Wandi B. Santoso 7 years ago in IQANrun updated by axlec 4 years ago 7

I bought the IQAN MDL2 display, but i really didn't know it was a blank unit. Anyone can help me for program installation? or some instruction what i can do on the display, please?

Best Regards,

Wandi

Bekasi - Indonesia

project documentation

Dan Gray 7 years ago in IQANdesign 0

The project documentation tool is excellent. Would it be possible to go one step further and create a section or a separate document that lists channels with their properties (including channel scope and calculation order) and Object List / Qcode? Thanks.

Answered

Error Iqan Run

Ed Schippers 7 years ago in IQANrun updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 2

Hi, we encounter som problems with Iqan run get and view, see picture

Thanks, Ed

Image 678

Possibility to select controller in IQANrun System overview

Barth Hollanddrain 7 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago 1

In our applications, we have an MC2 and an MD4 working as stand-alone controllers.

All data between these two is send via custom J1939 frames. this works very well for our application.

However when I'm in IQANrun and connect with a CAN-interface, all I can see is the MC2 in the System info.

When sending an update, I can choose between modules.

I would like the option to select the module when in IQANrun system diagnostics.

PCC logic

RobinArvidsson 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago 1

is it possible to have one numerical prompt asking for PIN but multiple pin codes, activating different PCC's.

As a login prompt, and based of the pin code one will have access/made visable to different buttons, menus adjust groups etc?

Answered

Make use of external control

RobinArvidsson 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 3

Hi!

i've got a canbus external control, grayhill encoder, which i've got set up in my application.

But how do i use the "External button controls" in the display pages section.

i could not find any good documentation of this.

Thanks!

Robin

Answer

Hi,

a bit hidden, click in the project manager on the "display pages", then you get the external buttons to the right.

On each page you can have external control also:

Answered

EVM25 comunication

Douglas Caceres 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Steven Park 3 years ago 9

does anyone here have a quick an easy way to start comunication between an MC43 via j1939 and an EVM25?

totally new to this modules and will like to get familiar with them, especially how to establish comunication with the darn thing?

Answer

In your solution library you'll find a file "J1939 OBE valve EVM25"