Answered

Module communication failure when updating to V3.19.9

Kevin 9 years ago updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 3

We have a system (2 x MC£, 1 x MD4) running V3.19.7 and decided to update to version 3.19.9. Sent program over CAN communication tool and machine appeared to update to 3.19.9. After completion of update one module wasn't communicating over the master bus. This isn't unusual. We cycled ignition (which usually fixes error) and the module still failed to communicate. We have got this module into an endless cycle giving CAN error. Is this as a result of updating from 3.19.7 to 3.19.9?

Fixed

event counter reset reverting to the wrong number - suspicious possibility

Zach 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated 8 years ago 18
Does anyone else seem to have a gremlin changing your event counter reset values?

It has happened a few times to me.

Not a bug

Distribute vertical - MD4 7 with 3.15 - bottom object doesn't distribute evenly

Zach 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 7
I will see an even spacing between all except the last object when using the vertical distribute button.
Using an MD4 in 3.15, did not see a patch note that this was fixed or a post.
Hope it is not redundant to mention.

Separate On State Text and off State Text on Text Buttons on MD4

Richard Staite 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated 9 years ago 2
When you use a text button on an MD4 it would be nice to have different text fields available for the On state and the Off State.
I have tried to use the Text Button but with no text in it, and then place text over the top of it which is enabled with another channel, but no matter where you put the text channel in the display order, the on state colour still covers the text when you toggle it on (on the simulator - I've not tried it on the hardware yet)
Declined

Length of translation of Headers and text fields

Jos Lentfert 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Pierre Fagrell 4 years ago 4
Customer is asking if we can add indication/warning of the max text length you can fill in when adding translation in different languages, also using Chinees and Japanese. Also can the max text length be added in the xls export ( for sending it to translation offices)
Fixed

Custom Color pick-up not initialize properly with gradient object

Jean-Marc Zanni 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 3

When editing a color gradient with custom color it appear that the picker default to the 0% color instead of the color currently being updated.(IQAN4.01). not critical just annoying.Image 311

Answered

Iqan design 4 doesn't support G1 modem

Rick Smelt 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 8 years ago 1

Iqan Design 4 doesn't support G1 modem, where can i download the latest version of Design 3?

Increase "Setting memory size"

ksilovich 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated 8 years ago 8

Is there any way to increase the size of the memory settings in an MD4. I am using quite a few of the "Memorizing Channels" and 29kb is not enough room for what I am trying to do. Or is there a way to save a value to a log and retrieve that value in the code?

Completed

IQAN Design Page layout

Jean-Marc Zanni 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 5
I am not sure if this is a window issue or something you control in the IQAN environment and purposely done but it is at least to me very annoying
When opening a project:
  1. The Project manager window will always right justify. This makes most of the project structure inaccessible until you move the cursor back to the left.
  2. Often the property inspector makes the property side very wide as compare to the value side. Not sure if this is because I am jumping from screen to screen with different layout but to me know most of the properties and I am more interested in the current value. so I have to constantly resize the ratio of the two columns to reduce the property
Answered

iso 7000-2596

Zach 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 6
Looking for the iso 7000-2596 in the library of iso images.

Is there an alternative image I can use for the malfunction/failure of emission system in the library?