Does anyone have any really nice images they would like to share.

Mark 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by karl-johan Stjärna 6 years ago 7

Buttons, lights, graphics of any sort. Trying to build a library. I will share what I have with whomever might want it.

Theme color for multi theme display

Frank GUO 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated 6 years ago 1

Can theme color be changed by parameters? Or is there a solution for multi theme displays? i.e. day and night mode for display. It looks like theme color could only be selected for all display pages.

Answered

Where can I download IQANDesign 5.02 manual?

Jerry Rowe 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 7

MC4X as expansion modules

techsupport@posi-plus com 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 2

I think it would be a nice feature to include the possibility to flip the MC4X family products to expansion or master controllers.

Communicate with PEAK adapter

Zach Dockter 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated 3 years ago 5

Is it possible to upload IQAN files using a PEAK adapter for the CAN communication? I have the PEAK IPEH-002021.

Answered

User Manual

Joe Hutzal 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 1

I am waiting for my license to arrive, but in the mean have begun developing an application. One of the Examples that came with the download is called "Examples from User manual", where can I find the User Manual it references?

Answered

Copy-paste display objects

Huddig Daniel 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated 6 years ago 6

When copy-pasting stuff in GUI editor, the pasted content used to have the same position as the content that was copied.

Now (5.x?) it moves 2+2 pixels

I can see the point of this, but when copying large amounts of content between pages, it destroys your day.., please make this an on/off feature!

Best Regards

Daniel

FSM with timer interlocking

karl-johan Stjärna 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated 6 years ago 4

Hi

Is there anyone who could have a solution with example for below issue?

I would like a "machine tool" release digital output to be activated when "driver in seat" and "Tool release" button is engaged. But only if the driver in seat is engaged first so the tool does not fall off uncontrolled when turning around the chair if the "tool release" button is stuck or engaged by mistake.

I have tried with FSM but does not find a good solution, i believe there must be a timer involved to check if the tool release is engaged the first few seconds.

Image 1173

//Karl-Johan

numeric entry

cmartin 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 1

Has anyone developed a key pad, like a 10 key, for numeric entry of a function parameter?

Answered

Communicating 2 different MC-31 through J1939

Diogo Tasquin Reducino 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 2

Hey guys!

I'm trying to communicate two different MC-31 through J1939. They aren't in the same application, so I'm testing as they were connecting to outside J1939 modules (one mc31 is sending through JFOUT and the other has a JFIN waiting). 

Through Generic CAN protocol I could make it work (I'm only testing an digital input into one lighting up a led onto the other module), but with J1939 I couldn't.

MC31 with the Digital Input

Image 1163

Image 1164

MC31 with the Digital Output

(generic outputs aren't connected because I was giving another try with J1939)

Image 1165

Image 1166

I'm pretty sure I misunderstood the PGN concept, but can't make any progress.